What are some of the reasons that individuals go to counselling? The reasons that individuals may attend counselling are.
- Sleepless nights, with something reoccurring on your mind.
- Difficult break ups.
- Even meeting somebody new can be stressful and it is possible that attending therapy can help.
- Suffering loneliness and finding it difficult to connect with people or losing any interest in connecting with people.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Having a tough time at work.
- Trouble finding a job.
- Find that you are having just too many wines of an evening to cope with stress.
- Abusing any substances
- Your personal relationships are feeling strained.
- You feel misunderstood by everybody.
- You feel that you are one misunderstood by everybody.
- Dating disasters
- Dating disappointments
- Feeling that you are contributing to your dating disasters.
- Modern life is busy and overwhelming.
- Not sure of what direction to take in life.
- Parents getting you down.
- Parents struggling with adult children at home.
- Feeling anxious about going on a date.
- Never wanting to date although you dream of being in a relationship.
- Having relationship issues.
- Wanting to leave your relationship but not really sure.
Therapy is effective for helping people to see that painful experiences can tolerated and when we are able to do that. Life changes for the better instantly. Sometimes though you don’t have time to get to a therapy for an hour. This is where the Therapy Lounge can help. You can ring us anytime to chat to us about any of these issues. It may be beneficial for you to attend counselling in the traditional setting, as well, or alongside, ringing and chatting to us. It is also possible to have a one on one counselling in Brisbane with either Terri Reilly or Linda Thomson.